Friday, May 29, 2009

Unfelt Feelings.

There was him in my life, like the sun has it moon, like the roses has it torns, like the wind has the breeze,and like the waves has the ocean. Cheerful days had come again and it’s overflowing with all the happy and positive adjectives in meI’m happy like it was meeting him for the first time again, surprised– like the first time I had my first kiss!

I would only wish for another day with him, and that day would last for a lifetime..I may sound stingy but that’s the only excuse I had in my mind to keep him by my side..

To think that happy days like this will be turning into gloomy nights and heavy rain once more, is like a syringe that I refuse to be injected with. Loneliness will haunt me. Sadness will resurrect in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment