Thursday, August 27, 2009

A story I imagined.

One night, I like awake in bed, I have the urge to sleep but my eyes won't shut down.The air in my room feels like the wind from the desert, warm. My mind starts to be very playful, imagining stuffs that I think will put me to sleep. Here--

Her room was the kind of room girls ever imagined of sleeping for a lifetime, the heavy curtains of plain white was the first thing you'll notice when you enter her room, a great view from the window itself reflects a wealthy family. There is a wide space for coffee and tea, her very big size bed was placed in the middle of the room surrounding with light curtains in white. Her table was just beside from her bed displaying with fresh, fragrant flowers of lilies,roses and angel's breath with tags on it. The bathroom will fit five to ten people showering together.Who could be living in this room?? Her.

A man entered the room, tall,wearing an elegant suit. He stares at the room for a long time, walking towards the windows,and towards the bed. He sits on the bedside holding a paper on his hands.

The paper wrote: "I'll be at the hospital.See you tonight".

A tear suddenly fell on the paper,making the ink slightly disappear. He notice that he is holding the most expensive paper on earth.He dry his eyes and make a slight smile. The vibrant setting of the room was changed to a room of gloom.Dark.

He heard the alarm clock ring.He grab it and turn it off.Set it again.




>>>Tell me what you imagine.Put it on the comment. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment